Reassured opening everyday (Mont Kiara Branch)
We open clinic everyday which provide services as a family doctor.
Various insurance available
We support various overseas travel insurance, medical insurance, cashless ·
Medical service is available.
Our clinic is equipped with an X – ray device, ultrasonic echo, electrocardiogram, blood / urinalysis device etc. Therefore, we can respond quickly to diseases that require emergency.
Full Blood Count
Full Blood Count
Eliminate various concern
Japanese interpreters are always attached to medical treatment. In addition, gynecologic care is all medical treatment by female doctors. Our clinic enrolls Japanese translators as well.
Three locations in Malaysia
2 bases in Kuala Lumpur, 1 base in Penang. There are three bases in total. We are cooperating with each clinic, so please rest assured that you use different bases.
In our clinic, reservation priority system is applied.
Each base is a place that Japanese people can use easily.
Fulfilling Japanese compliance
- Telephone and reception desk is also available in Japanese.
- Fulfilling Japanese compliance. Relief of having a Japanese-ready staff.
- Hibari Clinic aims to enhance Japanese response.
- We correspond to Japanese in all departments including telephone correspondence, receptionist, accounting, pharmacy etc.
- There is not much opportunity to use English specialized in health in daily life. For that reason, it is difficult to communicate the symptoms at the time of examination, even if you do not feel English inconvenience in your normal life.
- However, explanation of subjective symptoms from patients is a very important information source for examination. That is why at our clinic, we have prepared a Japanese-ready system to listen to the symptoms as specifically as possible from patients. Please do not hesitate to ask us any questions or questions, please tell me in Japanese. We offer you a sense of security that you can communicate in Japanese.
To those who are concerned about taking drugs “Medicine explanation” will be attached to all medicines prescribed at Hibari clinic.